B.Sc Nursing Admissions
Offline Application Mode
- Students currently can apply through offline mode. However students residing far away can make an request to the college for admission by contacting the admissions office.
Offline Application steps
- Download the application forms from our website.
- Fill up the required details.
- Make DD for the application fee in favour of the Trust
- Submit the application with required documents and the DD in person to the admissions office at the college or our regional centres.
- Once the application fee is paid you will get a reference number which you will need for all future transactions including paying your tuition fee online when selected.
- Transfer Certificate
- S.S.L.C mark Sheet
- +2 or equivalent mark sheet
- Community Certificate
- Conduct Certificate from the Institution last studied
- Income Certificate
- Nativity Certificate
- Stamp Size Photo – 2 Nos & Passport Size Photo
- Allotment card for counselling candidates
- Medical fitness certificate issued by registered practitioner
- First Graduate certificate (If Applicable)
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM Students can download the application form by clicking the below button.